[Peace-discuss] [OccupyCU] FW: MASSMAIL - Research University in the World of the Future

Rickman, Aimee N arickman at illinois.edu
Sat Mar 30 18:04:32 UTC 2013

...I meant: "We can spend time now thinking and tossing around sign and handout ideas." Some light pre-planning that will fit easily into walks and drives taken on this beautiful weekend.

A few more pre-planning thoughts:

We can plan to meet downstairs in a meeting room at the Urbana Free if one of the groups here would reserve one (they only allow room reservations for groups). Anyone willing? Also very up for another location, if someone knows of one.

Does anyone have access to extra posterboard & markers that could be brought to make signs Monday after we meet? If not, we can surely all make our own. It would be really great to be able to have some handouts planned to give attendees, so thanks for this offer, Stuart. Any takers on drafting something like this up to share on Monday?

Until then, contact Chancellor Wise with your thoughts on this speaker choice, as recommended:
email: publicaffairs at illinois.edu<mailto:publicaffairs at illinois.edu>

Post: Office of the Chancellor
Swanlund Administration Building
601 E. John Street
Champaign, IL 61820

...and alert any local group that might want to take part in this action!

See you on Monday at 7:30!

**************Apologies for any random question marks my system has weirdly added to this email********************