[Peace-discuss] today's AWARE meeting - Bradley Manning rallying June 1st?

Stuart Levy stuartnlevy at gmail.com
Sun May 19 17:17:06 UTC 2013

Karen and I will miss today's AWARE meeting.

But something to consider: whistleblower Bradley Manning's trial begins
in Maryland in a couple of weeks.

There are plans for rallies in Manning's support on June 1st, the
Saturday preceding the June 3rd trial date.

The big rally will be in Washington, DC, but others are planned around
the world, and the IVAW is encouraging people to plan local events:

http://www.bradleymanning.org/featured/week-of-action-for-bradley-june-1-8

We're holding our monthly demonstration on June 1st anyway.  Let's
devote this one to Manning!

I hope also we can have a fact sheet about Manning at the Farmer's
Market on May 25th.

Can we do anything more?