[Peace-discuss] Pretrial Services Kalmanoff

Paul Mueth paulmueth at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 12 13:17:24 UTC 2013

Found that the report has this topic in Appendix III
I recall that Kalmanoff at the last public meeting
said that he regretted not following thru on PTS and
that they weren't using the Viginia short form
he had recommended. . .
What did they use?
Has anyone forwarded the Gazoo article to
Kal?
Looking for Institute's email presently. . .
Thots before coffee

Appendix III: Champaign County Pretrial Services Pilot Program
Section 1: Role of Pretrial Services Program
Section 2: Assessment Operations (Phase I)
Section 3: Supervision Operations (Phase II)
Section 4: Release Recommendations & Supervision Levels By Risk Level

Sent from my iPhone 3GS, It doesn't chat!