[Peace-discuss] Electioneering / if not "here" then where?

David Green davegreen84 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 13 14:53:52 UTC 2013

Exactly, having been the person in front of the co-op. A few weeks ago I was told to stand outside the border of the Farmers Market. A bartender also told me to not petition, although his boss had said OK.

I've asked probably 2000 people for signatures. In one case someone hinted that I was behaving inappropriately, and I immediately left.

To not be able to petition in front of a public library is absurd. I was told not to do that during Carl's campaign in Champaign; which still rhymes in more ways than one.

In dozens of cases, people want to talk politics.

DG