[Peace-discuss] Fw: [cchcc-l] Black Friday at CCHCC -- Great Deals! Add us to your shopping list!

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 27 18:14:34 UTC 2013

Fyi...

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Champaign County Health Care Consumers <cchcc at healthcareconsumers.org>
To: cchcc-l at lists.shout.net
Sent: Tuesday, November 26, 2013 9:55 AM
Subject: [cchcc-l] Black Friday at CCHCC -- Great Deals! Add us to your	shopping list!

Dear Friends,

As you head out to the stores this Friday morning (or sit down to shop
online), consider adding Champaign County Health Care Consumers (CCHCC) to
your shopping list!

We offer Great Deals on health insurance enrollment and access to care for
our fellow uninsured community members and families.

Many Americans start the holiday shopping season with Black Friday (the
Friday after Thanksgiving). On this day, retailers offer all sorts of sales
and deals in the hopes of getting you to start shopping for the coming
holidays.

GREAT DEALS AT CCHCC!

We hope that in the spirit of the holiday season, you will consider making
a Tax-Deductible contribution to CCHCC. By making a Tax-Deductible
contribution to CCHCC, you can help give the gift of enrollment in health
insurance for uninsured individuals and families this holiday season.

CCHCC wants to enroll as many individuals and families as possible by
December 15, so that their new health insurance will take effect on January
1, 2014.

Here are the great deals we hope you will invest in with your tax
deductible contribution:

  -  $100 -- helps enroll a Family in new affordable health insurance
  -  $35 -- helps enroll an Individual in new affordable health insurance
  -  $15 -- helps get an individual scheduled for a primary care
appointment
  -  $1, $5, $10 -- helps cover the costs of supplies and copies for
outreach and informational materials

CCHCC is a federally-certified Application Counselor organization,
approved to enroll individuals and families in health insurance through the
Marketplace and the Medicaid program. Although CCHCC is
federally-certified, CCHCC does not receive federal or state funds for this
work. Your Tax-Deductible contribution helps make our enrollment work
possible.

Please consider giving the gift of health insurance enrollment by taking
advantage of one of these great deals at CCHCC!

MAKING A CONTRIBUTION FOR A GREAT DEAL:

You can make a TAX-DEDUCTIBLE contribution to CCHCC online:
healthcareconsumers.org/donation

You can also send in cash or checks made payable to 'CCHCC:'
CCHCC
44 E. Main St. #208
Champaign, IL 61820

Remember, any TAX-DEDUCTIBLE contributions made on or before December 31,
2013 to non- profit organizations like CCHCC can be claimed as a deduction
on your 2013 tax return.

CCHCC HOLIDAY RAFFLE AND PARTY

You can also support our work by purchasing tickets for our Annual Holiday
Raffle AND increase your odds at winning a prize from a LOCAL business or
organization (that could make quite an awesome gift)! The drawing will be
held at our Holiday Party on December 6, 2013 and you do not need to be
present to win. Find more information on the prizes and how to purchase
tickets:

http://www.healthcareconsumers.org/index.php?action=Display%20Page&id=1001

The deals and sales you may find at the stores will surely be good on
Black Friday, but contributing to an organization like Champaign County
Health Care Consumers will help make a lasting difference in our community.

We hope you have a wonderful and safe holiday season!

Sincerely,
CCHCC Staff & Board

Champaign County Health Care Consumers
44 E. Main Street  Suite 208