[Peace-discuss] Fw: Walmart Black Friday Protest - weather and parking

David Johnson davidjohnson1451 at comcast.net
Thu Nov 28 18:41:03 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----
From: David Johnson
Sent: Thursday, November 28, 2013 12:39 PM
Subject: Walmart Black Friday Protest - weather and parking

ATTENTION WALMART PROTESTERS

We are less than 24 hours away from the Urbana Walmart Black Friday Protest at 10am at the Walmart in Urbana on the corner of Highcross Rd. and Route 150.
We have been getting a tremendous response from people who said they will come out tomorrow. It seems as if we will have a good turn-out of people.

We received some great color flyers from the Chicago JWJ and " Our Walmart " Campaign, including some postcard sized flyers to hand out to Walmart Workers in the future.
I will be interviewed by WCIA TV about the Urbana and nation-wide protest tomorrow morning at 6:45 am.
We will also be taking photos and film footage of our event.
Lastly, it looks like the weather is going to be decent with a forecast of 37 degrees F and sunny.
Also, you should park your cars across the street in the Post Office parking lot so Walmart doesn't have them towed.

Look forward to seeing you tomorrow and being a part of a nation-wide day of action in support of a better future for all Workers world-wide.

In Solidarity

David Johnson
World Labor Hour Radio
Central Illinois JWJ