[Peace-discuss] Bin Laden Killing a LIE ! Seymour Hersh

"E. Wayne Johnson 朱稳森" ewj at pigsqq.org
Fri Oct 4 01:09:54 UTC 2013

Benazir Bhutto stated in a TV interview that ObL was dead.
Not many days later she was rubbed out.

Wikipaedia Internnetica sez:

    On 2 November 2007, Bhutto participated in an interview with David
    Frost <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Frost> on Al Jazeera
    <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Jazeera>, stating Osama Bin Laden
    <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osama_Bin_Laden> had been murdered by
    Ahmed Omar Saeed Sheikh
    <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmed_Omar_Saeed_Sheikh>, who is one
    of the men convicted of kidnapping and killing U.S. journalist
    Daniel Pearl <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Pearl>. Frost
    never asked a follow up question regarding the claim that Bin Laden
    was dead.^[161]
    <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benazir_Bhutto#cite_note-162> Her
    interview could later be viewed on BBC
    <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BBC>'s website, although it was
    initially distorted by the BBC as her claim about Bin Laden's death
    was taken out. But, once people discovered this and started posting
    evidence on YouTube <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/YouTube>, the BBC
    replaced its version with the version that was originally aired on
    Al Jazeera.

    On 27 December 2007, Benazir Bhutto was killed...
    <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benazir_Bhutto#cite_note-163>