[Peace-discuss] [OccupyCU] VeteransToday article: Midwest 9/11 Truth Conference videos: Parts 1, 2, 3....

David Gehrig david-cu at nukulele.org
Thu Oct 3 18:10:09 UTC 2013

It's also, you'll see if you take a look, a venue very friendly to Holocaust denial.

But somehow we're just not supposed to think that's a bad thing. Jews, schmews, it's not like antisemitism is a form of racism or anything.

Here's a chant you might want to consider for next July 4: "We're AWARE! We're unfair! About Jews we don't care!"

@%<