[Peace-discuss] [OccupyCU] VeteransToday article: Midwest 9/11 Truth Conference videos: Parts 1, 2, 3....

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 6 01:49:41 UTC 2013

Mr. Gehrig

Enough, you've crossed the line maligning those members of AWARE, of whom I'm one, who work very hard on their own time, at their own expense to irradicate war and racism. Some of whom happen to be Jewish.  I've only been involved a few months but some have been involved for many years.

Whatever your problem with Mr. Francis, or Mr. Fetzer, neither of whom I have ever met, as I am, like some others with AWARE, not interested in the  9/11 Truth Conference.  This is an open venue to discuss political views and theories for all, but name calling is not welcome.

You owe AWARE an apology.