[Peace-discuss] Sanctions, their effects.

"E. Wayne Johnson 朱稳森" ewj at pigsqq.org
Mon Oct 14 22:13:23 UTC 2013

Presently the USA effectively starves people in poor countries
by use of the immoral production of so-called biofuels.

Precious foodstuffs are converted to automobile fuels.

There is little or no net production of energy,
but a massive amount of biological energy is taken
out of the global marketplace.