[Peace-discuss] Obama's goal in Syria & Greater Middle East

"E. Wayne Johnson 朱稳森" ewj at pigsqq.org
Sun Sep 1 14:02:00 UTC 2013

My view of the situation is that the attitude of the US government is at
the best opportunistic
in the Syrian crisis, but I really would suspect that the US is quite
complicit in precipitating the crisis
ín various ways including direct manipulation.

Actually I know nothing about Assad at all.

One could hardly say that Obama is not a dictator in his actions,
although he is also a puppet.