[Peace-discuss] Obama's goal in Syria & Greater Middle East

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 1 14:15:41 UTC 2013

Wayne

Absolutely, I agree with you on all counts.

Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2013 22:02:00 +0800
From: ewj at pigsqq.org
To: karenaram at hotmail.com
CC: brussel at illinois.edu; carl at newsfromneptune.com; peace-discuss at anti-war.net
Subject: Re: [Peace-discuss] Obama's goal in Syria & Greater Middle East

My view of the situation is that the attitude of the US government is
at the best opportunistic

in the Syrian crisis, but I really would suspect that the US is quite
complicit in precipitating the crisis

¨ªn various ways including direct manipulation.

Actually I know nothing about Assad at all.

One could hardly say that Obama is not a dictator in his actions,

although he is also a puppet.