[Peace-discuss] Fw: WORLD LABOR HOUR SAT. SEPT. 7th

David Johnson davidjohnson1451 at comcast.net
Fri Sep 6 14:28:48 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----
From: David Johnson
Sent: Friday, September 06, 2013 9:17 AM
Subject: WORLD LABOR HOUR SAT. SEPT. 7th

WORLD LABOR HOUR

SAT. SEPT. 7th

11am - 12 Noon Central Time

90.1 FM and webcast LIVE world-wide at ;
www.weft.org

WAYNE COSTE

As we approach the 12th anniversary of the Sept. 11th 2001 attacks, some people wonder if this event is still relevent ?
As U.S. government funded wars and domestic survelience expands, while at the same time, money for ; health care, pensions, education and other human needs are cut back, the fall back justification by politicians and the corporate media is
 the " war on terror " and the Sept. 11th 2001 attacks.
Twelve years after 9/11/2001, do we really know the full truth ?
Wayne Coste of Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth will call in to explain why he and many other professionals, including many NYC Firefighters and Commercial Airline Pilots, do not believe the
" official " Bush administration story or the 9/11 Commision Report.

WEFT - Listener Supported Community Radio for Central Illinois and the WORLD.

Stay tuned after the World Labor Hour for " THE UNION EDGE " radio program broadcast from Pittsburg Pa. with Host Charles Showalter.