[Peace-discuss] at Daily Kos: Could Avaaz Help Us Stop the U.S. Bombing of Syria?

Robert Naiman naiman at justforeignpolicy.org
Fri Sep 6 16:51:00 UTC 2013

The petition at Avaaz now has more than 6000 signatures. Note that the
petition is the Win Without War statement, so everyone who signs the
petition is signing the Win Without War statement.

http://avaaz.org/en/petition/Tell_Congress_Vote_NO_on_Bombing_Syria/

Here's my pitch at Daily Kos. Please vote in the poll. The poll question
is:

"I support the Win Without War statement to Congress urging a no vote on
the plan for the U.S. to bomb Syria."

Could Avaaz Help Us Stop the U.S. Bombing of Syria?
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/09/06/1236809/-Could-Avaaz-Help-Us-Stop-the-U-S-Bombing-of-Syria

Please spread this around. If we can bring Avaaz on board, we can have our
own 800 pound gorilla to counter AIPAC.

--
Robert Naiman
Policy Director