[Peace-discuss] [OccupyCU] Controversy stalks Sunday's 9/11Truth Conference

C. G. Estabrook carl at newsfromneptune.com
Thu Sep 19 01:19:36 UTC 2013

I've asked before, David, what would change, if we could demonstrate, beyond a doubt, that Cheney planned the whole thing?

I suggest that almost nothing would change.

There would be two reactions among Americans: (a) "I always hated those guys"; or (b) "Nevertheless, we still have to fight terrorism."

Practically no one would say, "Well, I supported Obama's wars up to now, but now that it turns out that the Bush administration had guilty knowledge of 9/11, I won't."

Regards,

CGE