[Peace-discuss] Thailand/Energy

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 24 12:18:21 EDT 2014

Carl

Exactly, and to my knowledge, even Thai scholar/political activist Jiles Umpakorn residing now in exile in the UK, doesn't ever mention USG involvement in the current or past upheavals in Thailand. That's why I so appreciate investigative journalists like Andre Vltchek, and Pepe Escobar, etc. for their thorough analysis of the big picture. They support my thoughts and what you and Ron have been saying for quite sometime now.