[Peace-discuss] [OccupyCU] Academic Freedom Conference ... speakers flying/ driving / Skypeing in from around the country/world.

ya'aQov yaaqovz at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 10:20:36 EDT 2014

Does anybody on the list know about this going on in Rantoul?
(it was sent to me as a reply to my posting)

" Glad to see another voice besides David Gehrig's - I have tried to
rain last minute hell fire on this conference - Holocaust Deniers have
no place on the University of Illinois and they will prominently
announce the location in the many YouTube videos that result.

I got on this list because I wanted to see if I could find friends of
Douglas Lind Rokke and make them realize what he really was, a Neo
Nazi sympathesizer (if not a true Neo Nazi) con artist.  He is now
terrorizing the people of his hometown Rantoul who have begun buying
bottled water and letting good farmland lay fallow because of fears he
and associate Linda K May have nurtured by falsely claiming that Agent
Orange was used at the former Chanute AFB and now is in the
underground acquifer."

And can inform us some more?  Thank you.