[Peace-discuss] [OccupyCU] Academic Freedom Conference ... speakers flying/ driving / Skypeing in from around the country/world.

ya'aQov yaaqovz at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 11:02:53 EDT 2014

David Johnson, I understand your need to know more about me, so you
can tag me as (?????) so your task of
distinguishing people into categories and preferred classes according
to your needs.  I guess you've decided I am not one of regulars, since
I don't echo your statements.

-- Women in the the Moslem world
-- Malaysian (Moslem) foreign workers in Arab Gulf countries
I have covered stories about the above.
I have covereed stories about LGBT world-wide, especially Saudia
Arabia and Uganda

YZ >> I distinguish between lip service and 'covered'; you DJ don't.

copts in Egypt
Assyrians in Iraq
Mennonites in Libya
Egyptian foreign workers in Jordan
Libyans in Libya
Syrians in Syria
I am unaware of the above, perhaps you can enlighten me.

YZ >> I understand there are nuances to being a fraud, one being the
asking of illumination (in fact, rhetorical) questions, such as those
you've asked D. Gehrig, or pretending you want to learn.

 "against Jews/Zionists/Israelis as the only perpetrators of apartheid
 I have NEVER stated that " Jews " are perpetrators of apartheid in the
Middle East.

YZ >> Of course you didn't, it would too blatantly flag antisemitism.
You relied on the State of Israel having defined itself as a state for
all jews.  If you are in deed interested (so far, you were not) in
distinguishing between anti-occupation and labor movements in Israel,
go ahead, make something that goes beyond lip-service.

We both know you are attempting to distract from the issue of the
Apartheid policies of the right-wing Zionist government of Israel,
which by the way receives over $ 40 billion dollars a year of
American tax money,

 YZ >> Please do better, David, Carl, David G., Ron, etc. -- rather
than waste our time with juvenile 'laying blame' games -- go study,
research some more about apartheid in the Muslim/Arab world and In
Israel, tell us something beyond your mantras, and, for once, put your
time where OUR times is??