[Peace-discuss] [OccupyCU] Academic Freedom Conference ... speakers flying/ driving / Skypeing in from around the country/world.

David Johnson davidjohnson1451 at comcast.net
Mon Apr 28 08:26:42 EDT 2014

Well Ya'aqov,

you pretty much answered my question as to what your views are as to support
for the policies of the Israeli government vs, support for a real peace
settlement.
You obviously support the current Israeli government.

Throwing accuations at me as to being " anti-semetic " is ALL TOO typical,
that is, anyone who criticizes the Israeli government is an " anti-semite ".
Talk about cartoon characters.

You are the one who is a fraud.

David J.