[Peace-discuss] revocation of Salaita's job offer

C. G. Estabrook via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Wed Aug 6 19:34:44 EDT 2014

Hi, Roger.

Hope you're having a nice day. Unlike the thousands whom the US has arranged to kill this summer in Gaza and Donbass.

Is it quite right to say that "we have no US military aircraft or forces based in Israel" when the US taxpayer has paid for all those Israeli forces?

Here's my finger, but not on the keyboard.

Regards, Carl