[Peace-discuss] [Peace] Invitation to record AWARE ON THE AIR

ya'aQov via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Thu Aug 7 00:49:27 EDT 2014

Hi Carl,

Your explanation of the metaphor  'Israel acts as a ‘stationary aircraft
carrier’ for US control of Mideast oil and gas'  stops around the end of
the '
70s. Can you provide specific examples for 1977-2014? I'm sure you are
aware of drastic changes that occurred in the region during those years.
Bring them on. David Green's anti-Jewish language statements and campaign
are still polluting our community.  AWARE needs to stick to a language of
documented evidence, not slogans .  i couldn't emphasize enough the
sensitivity to language so that it doesn't fall prey in the mouths and
hands of mobs.

On what grounds do you claim that since Israel has maintained Ghaza as an
open prison -- Hamas was legitimized to build tunnels, rather than rebuild
Ghaza, transforming it from a refugee camp to a state?  Are these also
grounds for stopping the killing and rebuilding Ghaza?

Any apple to apple points in your comparing Likud's charter and the one of
Hamas?

If US public opinion could and is to change, let 'AWARE on the Air' bring
out factual standpoints and evidences.

AWARE on the Air:  I would immensely appreciate if comments from panelists
would stop including dismissing words such as your 'fatuous'. If you are
are genuinely inviting people for a discussion, be ready to speak
respectfully on your feet even in the presence of standpoints that
challenge your preparation and readings, as thorough as they are.

Cordially,
Ya'aqov