[Peace-discuss] [Peace] Invitation to record AWARE ON THE AIR

Karen Aram via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Thu Aug 7 08:10:29 EDT 2014

Ya'agov, All

Perhaps Carl didn't mention Meshal, perhaps it was someone else he discussed. I have Meshal on my mind having reread the chapter of the book which I referred to on AOTA "Conversations with Terrorists", I had the name of the author wrong its not Richard but Reese Erlich, and it was published in 2009 not 2007, as I said. Noam Chomsky wrote and Afterword, not a Foreward.  Trivialities in the scheme of things.