[Peace-discuss] [OccupyCU] Progressive Fest 3 this Sat - Getting Out The Progressive Vote

C. G. Estabrook via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Thu Aug 7 15:44:58 EDT 2014

He was hyped on hyper-hyphenation in the hypo-nation of the 1950s?

Undoubtedly only following E. M. Forster's exhortation, "Only connect!"

--CGE

"Only connect! That was the whole of her sermon. Only connect the prose and the passion, and both will be exalted, and human love will be seen at its height. Live in fragments no longer. Only connect, and the beast and the monk, robbed of the isolation that is life to either, will die ... In these English farms, if anywhere, one might see life steadily and see it whole, group in one vision its transitoriness and its eternal youth, connect — connect without bitterness until all men are brothers..."
	--E. M.Forster, Howards End (1910)

A Happy Hypo connects: <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_OHHD0zlEM>