[Peace-discuss] [OccupyCU] Progressive Fest 3 this Sat - Getting Out The Progressive Vote

E. Wayne Johnson via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Thu Aug 7 20:24:40 EDT 2014

http://www.3rdearmusic.com/forum/forumjan04/forumjan04img/05Mbube1938.jpg

The original version of The Lion Sleeps Tonight/Wimoweh
was called "Mbube" and it was on "Gallo" Records.

(Gallo also made Lennon's Gallo Guitar which was /guaranteed not to split/.)

"...Mama, take this badge off of me..."

(Ladysmith Black Mambazo with Dolly Parton...
some things ya just can't make up...at about 41:45)

http://tunemewhat.com/2013/10/18/that-iconic-chicken/