[Peace-discuss] Why Israel killed 2,000 (with US permission)

C. G. Estabrook via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Fri Aug 8 09:11:00 EDT 2014

There's some indication that 'Iron Dome' may be a flying Potemkin village - profitable for the usual 'defense contractors' and useful for propagandists in the Israeli & US governments but neither necessary nor effective against the largely home-made rockets from Gaza.

See now Mark Perry, "Gaza's Bottle Rockets: Why Hamas' Arsenal Wasn't Worth a War," in the current  edition of the conservative journal Foreign Affairs, Published by the Council on Foreign Relations, August 3, 2014: http://www.foreignaffairs.com/articles/141698/mark-perry/gazas-bottle-rockets