[Peace-discuss] [Peace] Labor Day Parade - Progressive Coalition contingent

David Johnson via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Thu Aug 28 19:37:11 EDT 2014

Karen,

Yes, I understand the frustration and exhaustion aspect, and therefore
understand why you may not join the parade. But maybe you and Stuart and
other members of AWARE could stop by the after parade picnic at least,
In the park on the east side of the Brookens County building on East
Washington st. in Urbana.
Also, how about we do a radio program about the anti-war movement and
U.S. Labor Against the War ( USLAW ) with a phone in interview from
someone from USLAW the first Saturday in October ( Oct. 4th ) ?

David Johnson