[Peace-discuss] J Street: ACT NOW: Tell Sen. Durbin to let our negotiators finish the job.

Robert Naiman via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Tue Dec 2 13:20:37 EST 2014

I made my phone call. I said: I know Senator Durbin is good on this issue.
I urge that he be good publicly, and I urge that he do so now. The other
side is already swarming the Hill.

Meanwhile, Michigan Democratic Senator-elect Gary Peters is playing for the
other team:

On Preventing Iran War, Gary Peters is No Carl Levin
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/robert-naiman/on-preventing-iran-war-ga_b_6251076.html