[Peace-discuss] News-Gazette LTE: Davis on right side of Cuba question

E. W. Johnson via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Mon Dec 22 20:43:12 EST 2014

The notion that the US Government should usurp authority over
the mobility of sovereign citizens is absurd.

The whole idea that the Federal Government or any other government should
say to a person "you can't leave here to go there because we dont like
them" ought to be
recognized as the shameful nonsense that it is.