[Peace-discuss] the amazing story of how the Pentagon Papers got into the record of Congress

Karen Medina via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Sun Dec 28 01:35:00 EST 2014

Can the news get any better than this?

Democracy Now for Dec 26 is the amazing story of how the Pentagon Papers
got into the record of Congress and out to the public ... told by the
people who did it.

Yes, the Universalist Unitarians' Beacon Press was the only press that
would publish it.

http://www.democracynow.org/2014/12/26/how_the_pentagon_papers_came_to

Mike Gravel said, "My uniform said, 'Follow me.' When I saw Daniel Ellsberg
walking up the hill risking everything for this, it was clear it was my
responsibility to follow him."

And Gravel asks Senator Mark Udall to do the same with the torture probe.