[Peace-discuss] the amazing story of how the Pentagon Papers got into the record of Congress

Karen Aram via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Sun Dec 28 10:21:45 EST 2014

Karen

Quite right, it was a wonderful display of news that we certainly don't get from the corporate owned media. DemocracyNow does a great job of presenting in depth news. Another excellent program was on December 23rd. "Bush & Cheney Should Be Charged with War Crimes Says Col. Wilkerson, Former Aide to Colin Powell"

UPTV 6 does an excellent job of presenting informative programing, in addition to DemocracyNow, Thom Hartman and AWARE, they also run the City Council Meetings, whereby I had a chance to view you, Stuart and other terrific people from the community at the December 15th meeting, challenging the militarization of our police departments.

Thank you for all you and other activists do to make CU a better place.