[Peace-discuss] [sf-core] Re: [OccupyCU] AMMONS vs. ROSENBERG Debate Results

"E. Wayne Johnson 朱稳森" ewj at pigsqq.org
Tue Feb 11 16:23:26 UTC 2014

With the demize of Windows as a reasonable option for new computer hardware,
we have been looking at Slackware GNU/Linux as a possible alternative.
I bring it up in
command line mode rather that as a gui, and it greets one with random
pithy quotes-

Got this one a couple of days ago:

"If the Government doesn't like the People,
it should get rid of all of them,
and elect new people."