[Peace-discuss] Fwd: Message from Senator Durbin

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 23 23:02:01 UTC 2014

Mort

Agreed. I think they just send out form letters in response to any letters they receive, and don't bother reading. Reason I recommend calling our Representatives. I have been informed that the assistants who take the phone calls are required to record what is said. We should of course continue signing petitions.