[Peace-discuss] Academic freedom, killing in Gaza

Stephen Francis via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Thu Jul 24 16:52:17 EDT 2014

I am in full agreement with all the main points of Professor Steven Salaita's comments that I have read so far, which should not surprise most of the members of the Peace-discuss list including Mr. Gehrig. I just enter the issues from a direction.

As most are aware, I focus on relating 9/11 Truth, JFK assassination and Holocaust revision, in that there are common threads (...the Bush Crime family, neocons, British and Saudis) throughout these events and that the current Zionist ethnic cleansing operations in Palestine are just a chapter in this long tragic saga that could also be called 'the birth and possible death of the State of Israel'.

The conference I initiated and facilitated: Academic Freedom: "Are there Limits to Inquiry", held in April 2014 was a success and six videos of the scholars who participated are online that further the cause of linking the Holocaust, JFK and 9/11.... and the Palestinians.
Academic Freedom Conference ... JFK, 9/11 and the Holocaust

Academic Freedom Conference ... JFK, 9/11 and the Holoc...
Academic Freedom Conference ... In the Spring of 2014 a conference on academic freedom will be held at the University of Illinois. The featured speakers a...
View on www.youtube.com Preview by Yahoo

Now, I refer to this article:  'U. Illinois Prof: Zionists partly to blame for recent outbursts of anti-Semitism' on the blog Legal Insurrection, where there is a comment with the phrase: "...Theodor Herzl, the founder of modern Zionism,  giving birth to Hitler".... (enough said to make my point).
http://legalinsurrection.com/2014/07/u-illinois-prof-zionists-partly-to-blame-for-recent-outbursts-of-anti-semitism/

There are many that claim that the argument comparing Israel's murderous treatment of the Palestinians to Hitler's extreme solutions to the 'Jewish problem' (I am a Holocaust revisionist by the way), is an unfair comparison, but I disagree. In fact, I think this is one of the most relevant comparisons in all this discourse. I believe the Zionist ethnic cleansing and murder of Palestinians in order to expand their territory can be compared to Hitler's actions, and the Zionist's actions are clearly more sinister than Hitler's.

As a Holocaust revisionist (not denier) I believe Hitler truly feared (just as countless cultures over the last 2000 years have) the Jews (Bolsheviks, Communists) and entered into ruthless, calculated expulsion policies in the midst of a two-front war that resulted in the deaths of hundreds of thousands of Jews who were just a small minority in the tens of millions of WWII victims.

The creation of Israel was truly dependent on the Holocaust in many many ways.

To ask how the Jewish Zionists now could possibly treat the Palestinians the way they do in light of the persecution they claim to have suffered is an absolutely core question that needs to be thoroughly analyzed.  It utterly exposes a Zionist inconsistency that is inescapable in its importance. Nazi / Zionist collaboration in WWII is inescapably a reality. The quest for the creation of Israel began decades before the supposed Holocaust.  They had to physically remove or kill the Palestinians and did.

To frame all this in the context of FS and AF, 9/11 Truth is a highly scientific-evidence based effort that is utterly legitimate, although highly suppressed in the MSM because it implicates Zionists, neocons, Saudis and the British. Vigorous efforts in NYC (NYC CAN), Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth and thousands more are succeeding and growing.

On a local basis, in a college town with a substantial university Jewish population, the mood and discourse concerning challenging the Holocaust, JFK and 9/11 official stories is typically negative and accusations of antisemitism abound (because so many Zionists are implicated in the 9/11 crime), but on a global basis skepticism for the official versions is widespread, growing and is contributing to the worldwide hatred of Israel, BDS is working and global rallies (and local) are multiplying.

The Palestinians have been backed into a corner, are fighting mad and have nothing to lose. The concepts of AF and FS are probably not on their minds.