[Peace-discuss] News from Neptune…

Carl G. Estabrook via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Thu Jul 24 23:55:15 EDT 2014

That would put some English on it.

I was in fact once a 'ginger' (occasionally dissed for their red hair in the UK), but like Mae West, I drifted (but unlike her am now approaching snow white...)

Thanks for the good wishes, Wayne. I do worry a bit about my wife's fondness for quoting the British actress Sybil Thorndike (Shaw wrote 'Saint Joan' for her): when asked if she ever considered leaving her husband (also an actor), she answered, "Divorce, never; murder, often..."