[Peace-discuss] [Peace] FW: The Southern Poverty Law Center on the Holocaust "Revisionist" movement

David Gehrig via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Sat Jul 26 18:59:55 EDT 2014

> On Jul 26, 2014, at 5:45 PM, Stephen Francis via Peace-discuss <peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net> wrote:
>
> David,
> I can't help just being a product of my research....

When you're "researching" in a sewer, it's no surprise that everything you fish out is a pile of crap.

For the heck of it, I wandered over to "Veterans Today," the toilet you mistake for a feeding trough. Foilhatted Fetzer has figured out who knocked down MH17: Israel, of course! "In case anyone misses the point, the plane that went down in Ukraine appears to be the same plane that disappeared in Southeast Asia, Malaysian 370. The passengers appear to have been killed, perhaps en route to Diego Garcia, and the plane taken to Ukraine as part of an Israeli plan to distract attention from its slaughter in Gaza."

Lunatic. Just a freakin' ravin' lunatic. But you'll follow him anywhere, even into Holocaust denial. Why? Because "Veterans Today" has eaten your brain.

> Every piece of history can be connected to it precisely because

Precisely because you're insane.

@%<