[Peace-discuss] Calculate odds of 2 Malaysian Air Boeing 777s crashing within 4 months ... Israel???

ewjohnson via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Sun Jul 27 18:31:55 EDT 2014

The overwhelming event here is being blasted out of the sky by a rocket.

Crashing after a rocket strike is fairly standard.

The possibilities are cut way back when you consider how many
carriers have flights through there, and what the types of airplanes
that make
the trip.

It is a hostile Zone.

But for travelers and the management of Malaysian Airlines it
it seems like bad karma catching up or some such thing,
not a random event.

It seems like a shoot first ask questions later situation relative to
those on the ground
with the artillery.

"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."  -Tuco.