[Peace-discuss] AWARE meeting, Sunday June 1st, 5 pm

Szoke, Ronald Duane via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Sun Jun 1 15:53:42 EDT 2014

I think we agreed to try a new venue for our Sunday at 5 pm AWARE meetings, starting June 1st:
Cafeteria & Co., at 208 W. Main St. in downtown Urbana -- just across the street from Busey Bank.  They have beer, wine, soft drinks, many kinds of pizza, & additional food items.  The place seems more open, light & airy than some of our previous locations;  it may also be a little noisy.  We'll see.  Telephone 217-202-1919.
-- Ron