[Peace-discuss] Let's urge Durbin to speak up in defense of diplomacy to free Bergdahl

"e.w.johnson 朱稳森" via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Wed Jun 4 19:28:26 EDT 2014

I am not sure why we should care at all about Obama's publicity stunts.

I might be some what impressed if Obot released all of the prisoners but
still I 'd wonder why he was doing it.  I'd be a lot more impressed if
he released
Manning, and pardoned and praised him and Snowden and others.

Any time a prisoner is released it seems to be a good thing.

Harry Reid is a poster child for what's wrong with Amerika.  It's
a bit mind-boggling that there is anyone that likes him.  No doubt
the doctor slapped his mother when Harry Reid was born.

> Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) offered a full-throated
> defense Wednesday of the Obama administration and its release of
> senior Taliban commanders to secure the freedom of Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl.
>
> Read more:
> http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/senate/208213-reid-charges-gop-with-hypocrisy-on-bergdahl#ixzz33iNa39th

"Full-throated defense" seems a bit too graphic if you ask me,
but surely it is an accurate metaphor.