[Peace-discuss] [OccupyCU] Videos (6) of Academic Freedom Conference: JFK, 9/11 and the Holocaust, Are there Limits to Inquiry?

Stephen Francis via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Wed Jun 4 22:36:48 EDT 2014

I said: "The Truth will honor the victims".
To answer your question, one has to assume that one of us is wrong, duped or lying or all of the above. And our beliefs are so far apart that one of us has to be wrong, duped or lying. Consequently, whoever is the errant party, they are dishonoring or in varying degrees even profiting from all the victims of all the wars and inhumane acts in our histories.

I'm in the camp that says 9/11, JFK and the Holocaust are all linked by the Bush Crime Family, elite bankers like the Harrimans, Rockefellers and the Saudis and the Israeli Zionists that are all inextricably linked through historical events dating back to the 19th century... to create obscene war profits and create the state of Israel (and Palestinian victims) ... and that the 9/11 hijackers were just patsies to transition the world from the Cold War to the War on Terror. see Academic Freedom Conference 2014 - Holocaust, JFK, 9/11 Truth  (more below)

   Academic Freedom Conference 2014 - Holocaust, JFK, 9/1...
Holocaust   Revi_sion top
View on www.newsfollowup.com Preview by Yahoo

I seem to be opposed by a group of people that want to selectively screen out 9/11, JFK and the Holocaust mainly because of their connections to Israel and concentrate their social justice efforts on what I consider to be symptoms (income inequality, labor disputes, glass ceiling, academic freedom, education reform etc.... which are all admirable causes, but don't threaten in any way the power structure that creates wars and makes those obscene profits. And I might add that there is a portion of this group that deliberately gatekeep issues related to Israel. Most are just silent on JFK assassination, 9/11 Truth and the Holocaust revision.  Intimidation is used to screen out inquiry of these concepts because a truly scientific review would reveal that they are indeed hoaxes.

These three issues directly threaten the power structure that start and profit from war like no others. Just Google '9/11 Israel' and you will see the latest efforts of the world-wide movement that knows the truth. Israel's very existence will be threatened when the realization occurs that they (Silverstein, Zakheim, Wolfowitz, Feith, Cheney, Libby and on and on) planned and executed 9/11.

Without the Holocaust and Hitler, Israel wouldn't exist.  Without 9/11 the Patriot Act never would have been signed.  Without the JFK assassination the Vietnam War wouldn't have happened. The Iraq War wouldn't have happened without the Neocon / Zionist cabal surrounding Bush Jr.  We wouldn't have an $18 Trillion national debt without a long string of Jewish chairman of the Federal Reserve. History is just repeating itself in comparing the US to Germany in the late 20's and 30's.... and people like Cheney and friends are incapable of not sharing in their fun.

So one of us is wrong, duped or lying and to some degree profiting from it and the victims paid the ultimate price.