[Peace-discuss] [OccupyCU] Videos (6) of Academic Freedom Conference: JFK, 9/11 and the Holocaust, Are there Limits to Inquiry?

David Gehrig via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Wed Jun 4 22:55:39 EDT 2014

> On Jun 4, 2014, at 9:36 PM, Stephen Francis <stephenf1113 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> I said: "The Truth will honor the victims".

Yet you continue to lie about the capacity of the crematoria of Auschwitz, and then run away from it the moment I bring actual fact into the picture. It's almost as if you know that you haven't got a leg to stand on factually, except for tub-thumping rhetoric about Galileo, which is why you duck back into it at the first sign of trouble.

> To answer your question, one has to assume that one of us is wrong, duped or lying or all of the above. And our beliefs are so far apart that one of us has to be wrong, duped or lying.

So far so good. Now, I have not once but twice now pointed out that your capacity argument is (a) standard neo-Nazi boilerplate and (b) easily shown to be a false comparison, given how different the Nazis treated bodies than modern funeral crematory services do.

What was your response? To pretend you never heard it. To completely fail to address it.

That sort of thing is really very helpful in determining which of the two of us is lying or duped, don't you think? I've got days and dates on my side -- which is to say, on reality's side -- and all you've got is a bogus argument that even *you* are afraid to defend. Not hard to see who wins that match-up.

> Consequently, whoever is the errant party, they are dishonoring or in varying degrees even profiting from all the victims of all the wars and inhumane acts in our histories.

Actually, I think you might want to learn what the word "consequently" means, because that's a logical non sequitur. Not your first, either.

> I'm in the camp that says 9/11, JFK and the Holocaust are all linked by

... three-eyed banjo-playing kumquats from the planet Victor Mature. I have PROOF!

@%<