[Peace-discuss] [OccupyCU] Videos (6) of Academic Freedom Conference: JFK, 9/11 and the Holocaust, Are there Limits to Inquiry?

Stephen Francis via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Thu Jun 5 09:24:40 EDT 2014

Mr. Gehrig,
Ok, now we’re getting somewhere. You are talking about the technical aspects of Auschwitz  while still hurling insults.  This is an improvement!  I would like to respond by referring to the physical evidence pertaining
to Auschwitz II, if I may.

The bottom line: Mr. Gehrig.... prove that Topf cremation equipment that was installed in Auschwitz could perform a cremation in less than 13 minutes. That is what is required to cremate 1440 bodies with 15 ovens in one day. Provide modern scientific references and not just questionable Nazi government reports. See math below.

First I need to make some assumptions. If you disagree with these please provide more sources beyond the Nazi government.  I will do the same.

My first assumption is that Auschwitz II was a morgue  (Nizkor). There were raging typhus epidemics and the deaths mounted to hundreds  per day. They couldn’t bury the victims, cremation was the only choice.  There is no hard evidence it was converted to a gas chamber. ... no holes in the roof and no Zyklon B in the walls...etc.... only a scientific inquiry at a university level could settle the issue and this is not allowed by the exterminationists.

The Topf & Sons (Wikipedia) company supplied the cremation equipment.  In 1942 they installed the  five three-muffle ovens to improve the efficiency of the cremation process. The cremations peaked in the summer of 1944 and the facility  was shut down in the fall of 1944, so there was only 25-30 months for it to operate.

The oven temperature had to be raised to around 1800 degrees which slowed the first cremations of the day.  That temperature  could not be exceeded because of the danger of sintering (Cremation Society of Great  Britain reports from 1975 VHO) hereby the metal of the ovens starts to melt and the firebricks breakdown and actually fuse with the bodies.  Over sixty minutes is required for each cremation. The only way to decrease the cremation time is to increase the temperature and this was not possible on Topf ovens.  and see Part 4  Academic Freedom Conference

There was a 3 hour required maintenance period each day. Overheating and other maintenance problems occurred if this requirement was not adhered to (Holocaust History) so cremations could only be performed 20 hours per day considering the considerable time it took to warm up the ovens.

Prufer was the head engineer of  Topf  and experimented with installing 3 hp blowers to stoke the flames but again ran into overheating problems and equipment breakdowns.

The muffle openings were 23.5” x 23.5”. The average human body is 18” wide so there was less than 3” per side horizontally and not much more vertically considering the mechanism to introduce the bodies.
 source:Willheim

The so-called 'selection' process occurred within minutes of the persons exiting the railroad cars arriving from the ghettos.  They were not emaciated and many if not most were capable of working at the nearby IG Farben plant.  Auschwitz was a labor camp.  This negates the argument that multiple bodies could be stuffed into the ovens.

The industry standard for cremation time is about one hour per 50 kgrms or about 100 lbs. And the standard time is from 1-3 hours depending on body weight.  So stuffing more bodies in the ovens just increases the time of cremation and increases the fire hazard. National Funeral Directors Association states the average time at 2 and 1/2 hours, and does not include the cooling down time

One of the arguments the exterminationists make is that more cremations could be performed it there was no cooling down process between cremations.  Well, modern cremation oven companies advertise a continuous process and this particular site (US Cremation Systems) states they could cremate six bodies in a ten hour period, which is far far below the rate stated by the exterminationists. Why would they not do it less time if it was technically possible?

   World Class Manufacturer Of Human Cremation Equipment
U.S. Cremation Equipment has over 75 years of experience in the manufacture of cremation and crematory equipment. U.S. Cremation Equipment also pro...
View on uscremationequipme... Preview by Yahoo

So the arguments concerning stuffing more bodies into the ovens and having no cooling times are invalid.
Now, given that the exterminationists claim that 1440 bodies could be cremated in five three-muffle ovens in one day, it would require each body to be cremated in about 12.5 minutes.  Ridiculously impossible.
Here’s the math:  There are 1200 minutes in a 20 hour period.  Divide 1440 bodies by 15 ovens = 96 bodies per oven per day.
Divide 1200 by 96 = 12.5 minutes per body per oven.

Mr. Gehrig, if you can find a credible source that states that Topf cremation equipment could cremate bodies in less than 13 minutes then I will concede you have won this argument.

Steve Francis

ps apologies for the font problems and text problems?