[Peace-discuss] More idiocy from our local wackadoodle

David Gehrig via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Fri Jun 6 07:40:49 EDT 2014

To alert you to what is blazingly obvious to everyone but yourself -- exactly the kind if thing that demonstrates why you and Veterans Monkeyhouse can't be taken seriously -- your argument here has a fundamental logical idiocy a seven-year could spot.

If three women can have three children in nine months, can they have one child in three months? Physically impossible! And if that's impossible once, it's impossible three times, and therefore I have "proven" (in the Steve Francis sense) that it's not possible for three women to have three babies in nine months.

I have just used your argument to prove that childbirth is a hoax. What does that tell you about the quality of your argument? It's just more of that stale neo-nazi-originated dog food being fed you by Foilhat Fetzers of the world, and which you can't keep yourself from swallowing.

@%<