[Peace-discuss] For God's Sakes People, I Just Proved the Holocaust is a Hoax :o) .... AND see James Fetzer's VT article on the Academic Freedom Conference.

Stephen Francis via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Fri Jun 6 07:00:57 EDT 2014

VeteransToday Academic Freedom: Are there Limits to Inquiry? JFK, 9/11 and the Holocaust

   Academic Freedom: Are there Limits to Inquiry? JFK, 9/11...
Academic Freedom: Are there Limits to Inquiry? JFK, 9/11 and the Holocaust   by Jim Fetzer   An unprecedented conference entitled, "Academic Freedom:...
View on www.veteranstoday.com Preview by Yahoo
The happy face in the title is there just to express my desire to keep these thoughts on an almost comical level, because
to do otherwise would be too depressing and ineffective.  I realize that I'm living in a matrix which one has to laugh and cry about
at the same time.

But on a serious note, I did prove the Holocaust is a hoax. I'll do the math again.  1440 bodies cremated per day / 15 ovens =
96 bodies cremated per oven per day (20 hour cycle)... divide 1200 minutes ( 20x60) by 96 = 13.5 minutes = the official time
according to Holocaust believer's theories that bodies were cremated per day at Auschwitz II.  This is physically impossible.

But as predicted, reaction to my efforts is either that of Mr. Gehrig's insults or a muted "oh well" governments lie all the time (but supportive), sort of attitude, but this is getting too serious, so I think I'll start laughing again.

This argument has been hashed over for many years and has never undergone serious scientific scrutiny because of the intimidation by Jewish groups at universities in denying access to the quest. Academic Freedom?

So where did this 1440 figure come from?  Well it came from Topf & Sons, the manufacture of the cremation equipment for Auschwitz.
It indeed has no basis in fact. It's just a number that has been repeated hundreds, thousands, tens of thousands, millions of times in Holocaust literature.  Just repeating a fabrication millions of times does actually work in making people believe it is true.

Here are a few examples: Holocaustsurvivors.org, Florida Center for Instructional Technology, Holocaust History, Jewish Virtual Library
Many sites offer intricate explanations how this could possibly work, but just looking at the ovens and giving a few seconds thought to the premise, a fifth grader would easily agree it is impossible considering modern morgue facilities can only cremate six bodies in a ten hour period in a continuous process with the ability to handle grossly obese corpses and are computer controlled.

But might is still right, which brings to mind that no one in the last couple of days has offered up on this list the recent reports that Israel has announced the building of 1500 new homes described as a "fitting Zionist response" to the new Palestinian unity government.... The land grab system is working well and the matrix lives on, so all we can do is laugh and cry at the same time, but offer some resistance and hope that it may take hold some day.  Many of the people who say nothing about this are the same people who believe in the official story of the Holocaust.  The intimidation lives on.

Israel to build 1,500 more homes in settlements

   Israel to build 1,500 more homes in settlements
Housing minister says plan for units in West Bank and east Jerusalem is in response to new Palestinian unity government
View on www.theguardian.com Preview by Yahoo

Steve Francis