[Peace-discuss] [OccupyCU] News from Neptune on UPTV for 6 June 2014

ya'aQov via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Mon Jun 9 19:39:22 EDT 2014

DG, you are misinformed. I have been attending meetings of SJP
2010-2012, organized and participated in Solidarity with Democracies
in the Middle East in 2011, occupyCU since its inception in 2011; the
School for Designing a Society stands for numerous anti-war projects.
My Israel/Palestine coalitions are not known to you.  Oh, well.

So, you are asking, why have I not done what you have chosen to do?
Because  I have another standpoint: a solution in Israel/Palestine
will come, if ever, from within and not remote-controlled by Uncle
Sam's money, as you and your grey-bearded sorts keep professing.  You
have so little understanding of Israelis/Palestinians, the people you
profess to want to help.

Your fascist bend and wish to compel others into your stands makes it
difficult for you to understand my standpoint.  Oh, well.