[Peace-discuss] [OccupyCU] News from Neptune on UPTV for 6 June 2014

David Green via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Mon Jun 9 16:57:22 EDT 2014

In all your years in CU, why have you not joined with the antiwar movement, SJP, and the broader social justice movement in order to raise the issue of Israel/Palestine in the context of USFP, global capitalism, and capitalist hegemony? There are connections to be made regarding neoliberalism, especially as it pertains to Israeli society, as well as the economic role of the occupation. Why have you done so little to build relationships and coalitions, instead of continually tearing down those whom you claim counterproductively focus on Israeli oppression of the Palestinians rather than Israeli resistance from within? Why have you done so little to challenge the local Jewish/Zionist/ religious/ academic establishment that effectively promotes apartheid? How can you possibly came to promote justice when all you ever do is denigrate those who, in good faith, oppose Israel/US policies? Why do you attack those who resist rather than those who dominate?