[Peace-discuss] [OccupyCU] More from our local Holocaust denier

Stephen Francis via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Tue Jun 17 13:48:32 EDT 2014

This discussion list has a wide variety of opinions and to be worthwhile needs that variety.
There are millions of people all over the world that agree with my position on the Holocaust and there is a highly substantial amount of evidence to prove it despite the discomfort it holds to Jewish people.
To insult and intimidate is a desperate act and evidence of denial of a truth that only scientific inquiry can settle.

On Tuesday, June 17, 2014 9:28 AM, David Gehrig <david-cu at nukulele.org> wrote:

On Jun 17, 2014, at 8:11 AM, Stephen Francis via OccupyCU <occupycu at lists.chambana.net> wrote:

>please give me an intelligent argument (rather than insults)

Here's a better idea. How about you stop insulting six million murdered Jews by insisting they're only faking it? Until you do that, until you stop pissing on six million graves, you've got no right to complain about insults and no right to appeal to "intelligent argument" (of which you have repeatedly demonstrated you're not capable).

the Holocaust Hoax

At this point, it might not hurt to think back a bit at all the blowback I got when I first called Francis out as an antisemite last year. I saw clearly then what the rest of you are seeing clearly now. It's kind of our own local Go-Away-Gilad moment.

@%<