[Peace-discuss] [OccupyCU] More from our local Holocaust denier

David Gehrig via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Tue Jun 17 15:12:18 EDT 2014

> On Jun 17, 2014, at 12:48 PM, Stephen Francis <stephenf1113 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> This discussion list has a wide variety of opinions and to be worthwhile needs that variety.

By that same argument, we need a variety of opinions on the shape of the earth, or else this list isn't "worthwhile." This list hasn't *really* adequately addressed the possibility that it is shaped like a football, or a pyramid, or a potato chip, or a very large bust of Richard Nixon. It *needs* to, or else it isn't "worthwhile" by your logic.

The problem is, no astrophysicist, no scientist, takes these alternatives seriously, because all of them are contradicted by easily available evidence. And that's why discussing them here would actually make the list *less* worthwhile, not more, because it means that at least some of the postings here are obvious, fatuous crap anyone with an IQ above your average bag of gravel can see right through.

Your Holocaust denial crap makes this list *less* worthwhile, because it shows you to be a Jew-hating loony aping neo-Nazi-originated lies, and people don't want to have to swim around the floating wocka-marraca Jew-hating bits when reading what's supposed to be an anti-racism list.

> There are millions of people all over the world that agree with my position on the Holocaust

How many of them also think Elvis Presley is still alive, or -- to borrow your leash-holder Foilhatted Fetzer's latest crap -- that the Sandy Hook school shooting was REALLY REALLY REALLY a gummint psy-op false flag gonna-take-away-our-guns pant-pant-rave-gurgle-etc.?

> To insult and intimidate is a desperate act and evidence of denial of a truth that only scientific inquiry can settle.

You're not saying anything the flat-earthers don't say too. That should tell you something. And no matter how loudly they shout how they're being insulted and intimidated and that science is on their side, the world keeps on being round.

@%<