[Peace-discuss] denial denial, etc etc - Enough, already, please ... Let's talk about real wars, not flame wars.

Stuart Levy via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Mon Jun 23 15:29:29 EDT 2014

I don't know about others here, but I'm really tired of hearing about
the Nazi holocaust, pro or con.

Stephen and David, could you please stop pushing each others' buttons?
Or if you must, please take your discussion *off these mailing lists*.

Personally I don't take the issue much more seriously than I do advocacy
for a geocentric universe.   I prefer the Copernican model, but I'm not
going to waste time in public defending it.    There are open questions
in astronomy but that isn't among them.   There is plenty of room to be
critical of the current Israeli government (and of the US' enabling of
its colonial behavior) without supposing that the number of Jews killed
by Germany had been insignificant.

We have more important things to talk about, for heaven's sake. Instead
of flame wars, can we talk about what is happening in, and what we can
do to oppose, real, present, and impending wars?