[Peace-discuss] [OccupyCU] denial denial, etc etc - Enough, already, please ... Let's talk about real wars, not flame wars.

David Gehrig via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Mon Jun 23 15:44:17 EDT 2014

The real question is: why do OccupyCU and peace-discuss continue to welcome posts from Steve "Holocaust is a Hoax" Francis, someone who's very clearly gone off the Jew-hating deep end?

How exactly does spreading goose-stepping crap like that further the cause of either Occupy or AWARE?

What exactly does Occupy or AWARE gain by continuing to let him post on their lists?

Would other bug-eyed bigotries be similarly welcome? If not, why is Francis?

@%<