[Peace-discuss] [OccupyCU] denial...

David Gehrig via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Mon Jun 23 17:33:43 EDT 2014

What is the line, Carl? How goddamned Nazi has a guy got to be before you finally step off your self-appointed ambrosial Olympus and address how you -- you personally, Carl G Estabrook -- are ENABLING racist, antisemitic discourse in Champaign-Urbana by treating it as a mere exercise in harmless political hypotheticals?

If Francis started posting "Mein Kampf" page by page, would the penny drop? Or would you continue to pat yourself on the back for how willing you are, as A, to allow B to racially insult C?

Is there, unlike the municipal sewer system, simply no offal or biological waste too foul in its racism for you to proudly pass along on this list?

@%<